Welcome

To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. ~Clara Ortega

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

You want to look like me?

I know you guys have been wondering what happened to me since you all haven't seen me in awhile. Well I have bad news to share. After being a little too curious for my own good and might have actually turned into a man. Don't believe me? Just watch this movie

6 comments:

makana said...

You turned int o a boy and then a sofa! Who knew! :0
That was a great movie. Was it for a ward activity? You crack me up Kelsi

JDizzle said...

That was hilarious! Hyah! That tall dude is pretty funny, maybe you should date him, then he can hook me up with some of that tall juice.

McCally said...

Bahahahahahaa!!Kelsi that was freakin hilarious! My favorite part was when you drank the Girl gain... sigh...love it. You are so cool!

McCally said...

Bahahahahahaa!!Kelsi that was freakin hilarious! My favorite part was when you drank the Girl gain... sigh...love it. You are so cool!

Cassidy and Daniel Stephens said...

yes... i loved it, very much persay.:) I'm glad you aren't really a boy. that was my favorite part of the whole movie hhahah

Unknown said...

OH wow! That is hilarious!!! I love it!! Crazy stuff! You're so funny, makes me laugh at the things you do!!