Welcome

To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. ~Clara Ortega

Friday, June 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY J.D.!

We all wish you the best and hope you have a great time out there in Louisville with your beloved wife.

I'll definitely celebrate by eating some cake I have at home.

Maybe Mom and the kids can take a video singing happy birthday to you like they did for me when I was on my mission. Then they can post it on the blog so you can see it...

Just a thought

1 comment:

makana said...

YEP. a happy birthday to you. You will have to post pictures. We will celebrate here by watching that Rugby Movie "Forever Strong"