Welcome

To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. ~Clara Ortega

Sunday, June 7, 2009

More of Cassidy the Great's Homecoming!

All the luggage I had to drag around with me from airport to airport.

My new cute outfit I got for Easter I finally get to wear!

Welcome shower to my stinky body..... I look so Ukrainian.


"Hey I know I'm goodlooking," says Parker. Everyone else wants to be just like ME!


5 comments:

McKay said...

Wow Mom you look like Cassidy's twin in that picture, or at least her 30 something year old older sister!

It looks like you guys had a blast in the rain! Thanks for posting.

makana said...

I love these picts! What a fun time you are all having.

marcia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marcia said...

i knew there was a reason you were my favorite child mckay!

and the rain came down,down,down and hasn't stopped for weeks now. its crazy

Unknown said...

Is it raining like crazy over there Mckay?