Welcome

To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. ~Clara Ortega

Sunday, December 5, 2010

SEWING PROJECTS

Shelby made a cute shirt from 2 tshirts so I had to try it with this pink shirt. Now you have to show your shirt Shelb on your blog. You inspired me to start sewing again.
Ok this was a tshirt that I was sick of and it was ugly and I was going to give it to DI so I cut it down the middle and since it was a long tshirt I was able to cut off the bottom and make a ruffle and small flower and string at the top. Now I like this jacket
This was a plain black tshirt. I added a double ruffle and a big flower and then put 2 pearl buttons in the middle of the ruffle. It looks better in real life just so you know.
This again another ugle tshirt that I cut in the middle then used Parkers old tshirt about the same color to make the ruffle and flowers on the side and necklace.
Last for now another ruffled tshirt like Shelbs with the flowers and then I had an old scarf I sewed and gathered up to make a ruffled scarf. OK thats it but thats what I've been up to so I thought I'd share. Now Kels show all your new crafts you've been doing with your friend.

7 comments:

makana hansen said...

way to go! Look at your craftiness and it sounds like many other girls are doing it too! Cant wait to see it all

Shelby Osmond said...

Um... no fair! You can't do all that stuff without teaching me. ANd how did you wip out all that stuff so fast? My one shirt took days to sew... time for lessons!

Tina said...

Oh wow Marcia!! Look at your talent. I wouldn't know where to begin. You always look so stylish. You can make me clothes ANYTIME you want. I've always thought you and your girls always look so fashionable and cute!!

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!!!!!!!!!

Cassidy and Daniel Stephens said...

OOH BABY... Look at that sexy mama:) you did an amazing job, seriously they look like you bought them that way. you should start a business:) we should have a teach cassidy how to sew over the christmas break

Kelsi said...

Yeah lot at you hot mama. Very talented. I have to say I taught her everything she knows.

Oh, Sweet!... said...

I love your post!! You look amazing! I told you, you needed to start your own fashion line! I want you to redo my clothes!