Welcome

To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. ~Clara Ortega

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ahh now if only Makana was here to enjoy the face torture;
A quick visit to gardner village before Lexi's concert.

I think I'm going to throw up. I ate too much candy.

Our little elf friends needed help to get up the tree. What could we do but stop and oblige


We even found Belle at this shop and Jaedyn was so happy.




Making cookies for my primary class. We got Mckay 3 days before anyone else arrived. Daniel and Cas came to help liven up the place.

2 comments:

makana hansen said...

Gardner's village was a blast! And it was fun to all be together.

makana hansen said...

Ok, I don't ever remember there being descriptions of the pictures on the blog. That was clever! Nice descriptions. I also love that you are going to make your self throw up in the last pict