Welcome

To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. ~Clara Ortega

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Creative Parker and pretty Belle

I happened to glance out my bedroom window when Parks was mowing and saw him zigzagging around with the lawnmower. Then I realized what he was doing and ran down to get a picture. It made me laugh out loud. He doesn't like to do things in the normal fashion. Dad was a little... ok a lot mad but Park definitely thinks outside the box.



























Forgot to show you Parks getting iced down in Texas for his bad sunburn





Jaedyn found a pretty butterfly but sadly didn't realize that squishing it would make it stop flying.












I don't know why but this picture above of Jaedyns face just makes me laugh.


I took many pictures of Jaedyn in her Belle dress.
I mean how often do you give a gift that a person really really likes. It makes it much more fun
.
Jaedyn you are adorable.
Love the curly locks!

4 comments:

makana hansen said...

great job parker!!
And that is a really funny face she is making.
And I LOVE that second photo of her!
She does love that belle dress! You did an amazing job

McKay said...

That's awesome Terrance, I mean parker. Way to make boring chores fun.

Shelby Osmond said...

haha great job parker. i remember when we did that for the BYU and Utah game love the pics of J so cute!

Cassidy and Daniel Stephens said...

Parker you make everything so much FUN!! I could not stop laughing when I saw that pic of jaed.. her face is so funny. The other ones are super cute too.. Love the curly locks too.